To qualify, an individual must:
- Complete the AllStar Wings & Ribs® Confidential Questionnaire and meet with our development group at the AllStar Wings & Ribs® Head Office.
- Suitable candidates are then provided with our confidential FDD and begin their investigations (referred to as a “Due Diligence Process”).
- The Due Diligence Process includes, among other matters, the following:
- business planning,
- legal review,
- visits with other AllStar Wings & Ribs® franchisees,
- psychometric profiles,
- credit checks
- criminal records checks,
- business and personal references and
- a visit to the AllStar Wings & Ribs® Head Office.
- Qualified and approved applicants may be invited to enter into an AllStar Wings & Ribs® franchise agreement no sooner than fifteen (15) days from the date of the receipt of the FDD. If serious candidates require more time to complete their due diligence, they will be required to execute a Confidentiality and Deposit Agreement and provide a deposit of $5,650.00 (including HST) to the Franchisor, pending completion of their due diligence within an additional fifteen (15) days. (Refer to “The Franchise Process” herein for further details on the process and timelines.)
Visiting the AllStar Wings & Ribs® Head Office provides you with an opportunity to fully determine whether this business opportunity is for you, whether we believe that you share our vision and whether we both have confidence in your ability to succeed.